The Just 4 Us Foundation has many events planned are always looking for sponsors to help us out. The following events are in need of sponsorship:
- You Can Dance Too! Adaptive & Wheelchair Dance Program held at various locations. Your support will allow persons to attend the 4- 6 week sessions and provide transportation assistance.
- Spring Fling- the Just 4 Us Foundation provides a spring event filled with arts & crafts, dancing, poetry and much more.
- Youth Empowerment Summi- (Y.E.S. ) Its a Youth Thang. The Just 4 Us Foundation partners with Uniting OurYouth and All We Got Fundation to host 2 postive youth summits in Washington, DC. Health, Wellness & Saftey Community partners come out. This FREE community event is geared to show the youth that we care about them and support them on their posiitve journey by providing forums in a safe environment.
- Fall Ball- annual Ball for persons with disablites and their families.
- Its My Time to Shine _ this is a yearly event that allows persons with disabiltities and at risk youth to showcase their talents, skills and abiltieis. This is a NON competitive event
Individual and corporate sponosrships are welcomed. In return for your generosity, your information will be publicized on the radio, our website, in our email marketing efforts, in advertising, on brochures and flyers. You will also receive a trophy and a certificate.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please call us at 301 779 5437.
Where to Find Us:
Just 4 Us Foundation
7717 Greenleaf Rd
Hyattsville, MD 20785
721 48th St. NE (suite B)
Washington, DC 20019
1400 S. Hanson St. (lower level)
6154 Pleasant Lane
4147 Welling Ave
Maryland Office: 301 779 5437
Fax Number 301-576-5136
DC Office 202-455-4371
Pennsylvania & North Carolina: 267-482-0553
What's Going On?
"Keeping It REAL so a Sista can HEAL'" Community Empowerment Summit in Charlotte, NC July 29 2017. Join sisters from all walks of life as we uplift and empower one another.
JFUF Thought of by the Maryland Association of Student Councils
In August 2014 the Maryland Association of Student Council has selected the Just 4 Us Foundation to be their charity for 2014- 2015. We would like to thank (MASC) for choosing our organization as your charity of the year!
This year JFUF offered acting to youth from various counties and they will showcase their skills in the October stage play titled The Courage to Stand Up. Also youth will be showcased in Chicago at A Taste of Theater. We are excited that the youth are becoming more interested in the ARTS..